Friday 10 December 2010

The Roof Story

Before Al-fajr prayer I waked up at 3:45 am.after that, I went with my father to am sleam to put mild cement over the majls roof.
When we arrived on am sleam all worker not arrived yat. after 10 minutes they come and they didn’t prepare anything .In addition to that, "bomp truck" arrived to put mild cement over the majls roof.at thes moment all worker was running (all worker are egyptian) .after that, when the "bomp truck" start working the cement is going down becuse of holes.
finally I think the good woker not egyptian

1 comment:

  1. Before Al-fajr prayer, I woke up at 3:45 am. After that, I went with my father to
    Um Sleam to put mild cement over the majlis roof.
    When we arrived to Um Sleam, all the workers had not arrived yet. After 10 minutes, they came, but didn’t prepare anything .In addition to that, the pump truck arrived to put mild cement over the majlis roof. At this moment all of the workers ran away (all workers were Egyptian). After that, when the pump truck started working, but the cement went down because of holes on the roof.
    Finally I think Egyptians are not good workers.

    ReplyDelete